tisdag 5 oktober 2010

A New Beginning

Welcome to my raw blog. This is where I will be sharing my experiences of eating raw (living) foods. My lovely fiancee Buck talked me into trying it out for a month. I'm all for it. Am looking forward to an interesting experience and am excited to see what eating majority raw food will do to my body.

I don't know how many times I have been complaining about the food here in the United States. Going through the regular grocery stores it seems close to impossible to find food without an entire pharmacy on the ingredient list. I am scared to even think about how all the processes food manipulates with the body. It scares me (hence the excitement of raw food).

I am happy we have started this. I never even thought about the fact that you can make (delicious) food without cooking. With this experiment I hope to learn more about foods and my body. Stay tuned for updates on everything from my personal experience, fantastic recipes and links to websites and blogs I find very helpful.

Looking forward to sharing this journey with you.

2 kommentarer:

  1. good luck Mikaela! I too have recently been exposed to raw through my partner and I have been enjoying every moment of it. I also started a raw foods blog since it seemed to be a good way to learn some more about it and potentially make a little bonus money.

    hope day #1 went well... what did you eat?

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thank you! We actually started a couple of days ago. But our first meal was lasagna-- delicious! It definitely set us out for a great start :)

    SvaraRadera