fredag 8 oktober 2010

The Raw Sleep

We are currently six days into eating about 90 % raw food and I can already feel a difference. The first four days I had a constant pressure in my head (as if a headache was one the way). Luckily that side effect (?) is gone and my head is clear as can be.

The past couple of nights I have slept a hundred times better than I did a week ago. I actually sleep all the way through the night until my alarm goes off in the morning, something I haven't done since I jetlagged slept for 14 hours in the beginning of summer. This does not only give me long intense dream sequences, but I am rested when I wake up in the morning and have more energy during the day.

Despite doing dishes all the time, it is a positive experience so far.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar